Embrace Being Alive
Living Your Best and True Life
We can't always control and write the full circumstances of our lives. But we can certainly decide and determine what we do each day, the attitudes we bring to each moment, and most importantly how we handled and move gracefully through adversity.
On a good day I can focus on a fabulous attitude and energy. On a challenging day, likely not so easy! That's when I turn to inspirational women in the world to give me my 'attitude adjustment'. This is a pattern interrupt for me. A way to change my thinking, and get my head on straight.
Inspirational women allow me to reconnect with my WHY - why am I here? Why am I wasting my time in self judgement, and beating myself up?
Inspiration women like Muniba Mazari change my own self judgement instantly. This woman has been through more in her short life than I could truly imagine. And this helps me instantly reconnect with my true essence.
Muniba has inspired and been involved with:
- TEDx, Entrepreneurs' Organization (EO)
- Young presidents' Organization (YPO)
- Youth Entrepreneur Organization (YEO)
- Global Leadership Conference (GLC) 2016
- VCon Malaysia 2017
- Vcon Dubai 2017
- Leadership Summit Pakistan
- She is Pakistan's first Goodwill Ambassador for UN Women.
- Muniba is one of the Forbes 30 under 30 for 2016 in Media and Marketing Category
- the anchor person of Pakistan's National Television